Author Topic: Senator: This message from one JOHN FRANK.  (Read 23960 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Senator: This message from one JOHN FRANK.
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2023, 05:53:53 PM »
again w/ the juvenile dirty talking.  is anyone even wasting time reading this low class succotash?

 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Thank you for encouraging reading Caddy, once we teach those who don't know how to, they can make that informed decision for themselves!  Excellent PSA!

As for me, while very busy, I still have time to BANG with those who've been calling me out!!   ;D
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
  • JT: The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
    Today at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal