Author Topic: Ron Burke has had his feelings hurt.  (Read 17066 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Ron Burke has had his feelings hurt.
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2023, 03:28:16 PM »
I find that when you call a track, trainer or driver you are always spoken down to and lied to so I don’t bother anymore. That’s also why the trainer/driver interviews usually suck. More lies most of the time.
99.9% of race track employees are lazy As Fuck.

They would much rather lie to you if doing so allows them to keep their fat ass immobile.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Think
    Today at 06:16:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I thonk you have a identity problem.
    Today at 06:16:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Or is it Sweet?
    Today at 06:15:58 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ok. ThxTrig
    Today at 06:12:55 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike :)
    Today at 06:10:52 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby go console Calhoun, when he attacks happy go lucky successful jews, he's extremely depressed  ngc3
    Today at 05:21:10 PM
  • Trigger: Fucking, love the dude, for him I'd consider canablism  ngc3
    Today at 05:19:26 PM
  • JT: ngc3..yeah real and fake
    Today at 05:15:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal