Author Topic: Horseplop Racing Journalism, Syndacite, Handicapping Contests, etc  (Read 4224 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Going forward I'm going to be working unofficially for Horseplop's, and OUR benefit; anyone want to join me please DM, email or call me if you have my #:

Journalism

I want to start interviewing controversial / high profile figure in horse  racing.  On or before big events or after happened events, get the dope and report back here.  Most importantly let our feelings be heard, and our suggestions be taken seriously.

Syndicate

I want to see our top member racing analysts get paid to handicap / strategize bets.  No one wants to voluntarily do it and form a group.  I'll seek those who want to invest outside, and pay those to perform handicapping / wagering strategy tasks, provide valuable information - cash would be real if it launches but work ethic and high performance needs to be maintained.

Fractional wager investments / Fractional backer

Whether a Legit Member wants to sell a fractional share of for example their pick 6 wager or has money and wants to back a handicapper(s) / bettor(s) they can do so in live racing and handicapping contests.

Horseplop Member only sponsored free handicapping contests, other exclusive offers ie free handicapping tools

That without paid advertising here that those appreciate associating with PLOP and will sponsor such, maybe tracks, adw's who already have the software.

____________

Have to look into some legalities before some are launched.

If any money generated other than money earned, won by a Member that it be %, money, value retained by Horseplop.

Get Membership and Guest Visitors to explode (so I can blend in and be invisible)!  ;D

What are your thoughts?  tmbz1
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 01:49:38 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal