Author Topic: beach glass half sister in woodbine tonight/ sea glass  (Read 6492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: beach glass half sister in woodbine tonight/ sea glass
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2023, 09:27:48 AM »
I thought the horse looked very professional for first start.  Blais barn doesnt care what bettors think; like 100 % of the other trainers.  Difference is lucs modus operandi is proven to work.  Wont always win in grand circuit; but barn has earned just respect especially with trotters. Discount his horses in ur handicapping at ur own peril.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: beach glass half sister in woodbine tonight/ sea glass
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2023, 09:14:08 PM »
I retract my earlier post about this topic! The interview I saw pertained to the 3yr old this year from the Beach Glass family. I apologize to the Blais Stable if my remarks caused any turmoil. Best of luck with this filly going forward!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal