Author Topic: Rocco  (Read 10606 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2410
Re: Rocco
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2023, 08:31:26 AM »
if I had Luke Praks money i would burn mine,and most of tou know i got some paper

You are the wealthiest blacksmith I ever met, those torobreds people pay well

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Rocco
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2023, 08:54:33 AM »
Worry more about PONDA JET!  You guys have some work to do if he's going to win the hambo this year.  Best 3yo trotter in the world my ass!  He's not the best 3yo trotter in Indiana you dumb fuck!

PONDA JET? That horse is toasted. fucking legs were all over the place Thursday night.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165250
Re: Rocco
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2023, 10:01:41 AM »
You are the wealthiest blacksmith I ever met, those torobreds people pay well
agree

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: Rocco
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2023, 12:40:57 PM »
Worry more about PONDA JET!  You guys have some work to do if he's going to win the hambo this year.  Best 3yo trotter in the world my ass!  He's not the best 3yo trotter in Indiana you dumb fuck!

I agree well said

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    Today at 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    Today at 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    Today at 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    Today at 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    Today at 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    Today at 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    Today at 09:55:03 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Beau easy winner in 1:49/3
    Today at 09:53:51 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal