Author Topic: Stay Hungry Offspring  (Read 2803 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rayzor

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Stay Hungry Offspring
« on: July 31, 2023, 08:36:55 PM »
I have a broodmare in foal to Stay Hungry. She's had 2 foals by other sires and they both run hot. Wondering if anyone on here with Stay Hungry offspring can tell me how their temperament is and if anyone knows what his attitude was like as a racehorse on and around the track?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    Today at 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    Today at 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal