Author Topic: Precious Harper Finn  (Read 7799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Precious Harper Finn
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2023, 09:11:07 AM »
Terrible tragedy that could have been avoided.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: Precious Harper Finn
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2023, 02:05:00 PM »
Maybe the world is not going to hell in a hand basket after all!
More then Eight Hundred  donations from all over the map.
Scanning the list of donors I am sure many of the names have no connection to IL. racing or the Finn families.
Lets hope it is enough to pay Ambalance, Med Flight, Drs, Hospitals, and of course a fitting funeral.
Years ago many times I took my young daughters with me to race at the fairs. If this had happened to me, I just don't know how I would have surrived.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Precious Harper Finn
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2023, 02:10:55 PM »
Its a tragedy that won't soon be forgotten. Absolutely a horrible situation for the family and their loss.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!  ;D
    Today at 10:13:57 AM
  • Trigger: Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc  ngc3
    Today at 10:13:10 AM
  • G: Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
    Today at 10:12:40 AM
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal