Author Topic: sisters that drive/drove horses  (Read 4335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1066
sisters that drive/drove horses
« on: August 11, 2023, 08:08:21 PM »
I can think of only one pair of sisters that drive/drove.
Again from Wisconsin from the 70's
Sandy Mohr and her younger sister, but I can't remember her name. Both drove at WI. fairs.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: sisters that drive/drove horses
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 09:23:26 PM »
I can think of only one pair of sisters that drive/drove.
Again from Wisconsin from the 70's
Sandy Mohr and her younger sister, but I can't remember her name. Both drove at WI. fairs.

Lorentzon's
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1066
Re: sisters that drive/drove horses
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 08:12:19 AM »
Janet and Kathy Rutherford
Janet was killed on her way to church in a car accident 30 or so years ago.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: sisters that drive/drove horses
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 08:58:46 AM »
The Starks, Cindy and Laurie and Jody trains.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: sisters that drive/drove horses
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 09:52:24 AM »
Janet and Kathy Rutherford
Janet was killed on her way to church in a car accident 30 or so years ago.
Obscure   I never heard of them or that incident, especially in the 90s when I was going full bore   Sad, of course

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: sisters that drive/drove horses
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2023, 09:43:21 PM »
laurie and her ex Ed Mcneight were also 1/2 in the driver standings at Buffalo in the early 80s

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: sisters that drive/drove horses
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 11:50:34 AM »
Lavern and Shirley Simpson.
Catherine and Karen Dawson
Gwen and Samantha Burns
Addie and Amanda Brown
Kimmy and Katie Stoltzfus
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal