Author Topic: Harrisburg videos  (Read 4045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Harrisburg videos
« on: October 13, 2023, 05:22:54 PM »
I watch lots of videos.  Over and over. Then I look at them in the flesh.  Then I give the #s I like to my trainer.  We both have to like them.  I usually buy just 2 maybe 3.   I have learned to cross off all Winbak yearlings.  Why ??  They wait until very close to the start of the sale tp put them up.  By then I have enough sorted out to get what I want.  By doing that it makes my selections much easier.

JIDGE

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
Re: Harrisburg videos
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 06:12:48 PM »
I watch lots of videos.  Over and over. Then I look at them in the flesh.  Then I give the #s I like to my trainer.  We both have to like them.  I usually buy just 2 maybe 3.   I have learned to cross off all Winbak yearlings.  Why ??  They wait until very close to the start of the sale tp put them up.  By then I have enough sorted out to get what I want.  By doing that it makes my selections much easier.

I looked at a Winbak Fear The Dragon filly at the Lex sale. Liked the page, liked the video. They bring her out and the first thing I see is this huge bruise on her head between her eyes. I mean huge with six fresh stitches in it to keep the gash together. I go -- " How the hell did that happen, in the truck on the way here?"  All I get is a bunch of shrugs -- then one guy twenty feet away walks over and says -- It happened in the stall.  No way I believe that -- I've never had one smash their head up like that in a stall. Kicker is she sold for $23,000.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal