Author Topic: Watchin the LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES the past week.  (Read 42392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Watchin the LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES the past week.
« on: August 28, 2023, 03:30:41 PM »
The final game was terrific. I gots to say this thou.
(1) I knows this has become a specticle over years. A home run derby though. These be 12 year olds and younger supposidly.
(2) Some seem to imitate PRO players mannerisms. Like hittin home run, flippin bat, and scorin a run.
(3) Had to like CUCARACHAS grand slam. Where the hell is that island at. Yet their second baseman is 5" and weighs in at 88lbs. The kid did take some nice swings though.
(4) And CALIFIFORNIA has this KID who be 6 ft 1 and weighs 188 lbs. It impossible to beat a monster like that. This kid evidently has some great potential in any sport. I'm sure at his age he can play any sport. The coach of CUCARARACHACA was a bit much,as too many antics thru-out tourney. But that smaller size team against there opponents sure were tough. They LOST but played like CHAMPIONS.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Watchin the LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES the past week.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 10:37:24 AM »
I enjoy this event also! You're dead on about the "baseball maturity " of these kids.I firmly believe that the quick reflexes of some of these hitters can be directly attributed to the fast pace video games they all play! I don't remember what time of year it is on espn,but  the Carribean Little League world series is also a great watch! tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: If Horseplop has a Plop Peacce Award it'd go to Dougie, the voice of reason and harmony.  A beautiful golden statue of a person and a horse...if there was a statue for my antics it'd have just a head and hatchet stuck in it  ngc3
    Today at 02:24:05 PM
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal