Author Topic: Hoosier Park 9/22  (Read 10070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Maria Howard/Plano

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 18
  • 40 Years as a groom in the Rick Plano barn #1
Re: Hoosier Park 9/22
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2023, 06:58:25 PM »
Y’all always wonder if the owners know what drugs the trainers are using. I believe I just saw Lukepark with a horse trained by Missy Essig.  Based on his trainer choice he should be an expert. I’m starting to think he picks them off the fines and suspension list
I can tell you that he was told to leave in the Jamie macomber barn. Ricky and Jamie told us that he just isn’t worth the headache. He whines and moans about everything and is latepay every month.
I am Rick's adopted second wife. No disrespect to MaryAnn, but we both love Rick. From coast to coast, not a better driver or trainer alive then Rich Plano!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:04:35 AM
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal