Author Topic: Third race payouts at Yonkers tonight  (Read 2624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

remington

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
Third race payouts at Yonkers tonight
« on: October 04, 2023, 08:46:52 PM »
Look at the third race payouts are they a little off?

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Third race payouts at Yonkers tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 09:02:34 PM »
Among the worst I've seen. Wow...

makingit

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 460
Re: Third race payouts at Yonkers tonight
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 09:04:48 PM »
I thought so too at first glance and still think they are a little off but considering there were only Six (6) horses in the race and the Second Favorite did come in 2nd,  and the Third Favorite did come in 3rd, it was a little bit more understandable. Still slightly off.

harnessplop

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Re: Third race payouts at Yonkers tonight
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 11:42:23 PM »
1 to 9 off the board in 6 horse field. Betting without him in all numbers is dumb...Bartlett on heavy chalk is in number a ton. I bet less then 1.00 a race...often nothing. Too much bs.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:04:35 AM
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal