Author Topic: Monticello Trainers  (Read 2622 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Monticello Trainers
« on: October 17, 2023, 05:40:05 PM »
I am glad we had a decent chat about Gary Messenger who sounds like a good guy, honest and successful. I haven’t been to MR in at least 10 years. It is no place to go any longer. However the last few times I got talking to a few regulars and I wonder if any of what I was told is true. There used to see a successful trainer April Aldrich but at my last visit I was told she was evicted for some bad deeds. I have never seen her listed as a trainer since then. Was she just caught and gone? Then there was Robert Lounsbury who used to be the leading trainer. Then he had a lot less horses and now he seems to be built back up. Back then when i asked about him I was told he had to change his ways or he too might be asked to find a new home. Now I apologize to these trainers if none of this is true but since MR seems to be a favorite topic let’s here from some people in the know.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Monticello Trainers
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2023, 05:41:28 PM »
I will be staying out of this thread.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Monticello Trainers
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2023, 05:55:38 PM »
Fug when did you become shy? Something must up with this topic.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Monticello Trainers
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 06:45:04 PM »
LOLOL... Just that you sorta answered your question.. We just spent 3 days as a group volleying back and forth about the NOTORIOUS CHEATERS and I need a couple days turned out in the paddock to recoup.

Never cared for the entire Aldrich crew going back to New England

Nothing else.

Easier to say nice things about classy, hard working people like Gary and Brenda. ( and Jimmy ) smooooooch

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Hey Dougie, I hope a nazi pisses on the graves of your dead yid relatives !!
    Today at 04:15:04 PM
  • Dingus: So G, since you know Mark so well, is he going to be at Yonkers tonight since he has several in to go?
    Today at 04:09:51 PM
  • Trigger: Nigga wants to meet me, that one, his pal, his misfits, no joke they're 100% suicidal  ;D
    Today at 03:30:14 PM
  • Trigger: Anyone befriends this lying cocksucker coward Calhoun is a mouse fucker  ngc3
    Today at 03:17:41 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun just wants attention, he's a sick mentally ill twat...the rest are vics and friends of vics.
    Today at 03:10:33 PM
  • dougie: It's shocking how and animal advocate and anti-corruption whistle blower gets so much hate from so many Plopsters. I mean he's been in the business for a very long time. Pics and article posted by him today proves it. The fact that he's not actively training now has little to do with it. If people hate him, that's on them!
    Today at 03:09:42 PM
  • Trigger: Mike's an animal advocate and anti-corruption how does he manage to have so many enemies?  ngc3 being great at it?  ngc3  Full time jobs to act stupid toward him and nothing more than that!  ;D
    Today at 02:58:16 PM
  • wiggles44: For you Mike, probably a 10 inch dildo on a Mark Ford doll.  :)
    Today at 02:39:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal