Author Topic: Deja Vu all over again  (Read 2376 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Deja Vu all over again
« on: October 20, 2023, 09:13:57 PM »
How many times have we all seen this. A mortal lock on the lead goes such slow fractions that he keeps the pocketchaser fresh and just close enough, that the pocket sitter outsprints the horse on the lead. I felt it coming the whole time when I saw the half time. 28.1   57.3  PUHLEEZE

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Deja Vu all over again
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 09:31:40 PM »
Kinda funny looking back. It was about an hour ago that I said I can't figure out what Dexter Dunn is doing at least half the time. Add that "rated" mile to the list.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Deja Vu all over again
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 10:20:45 PM »
I only drove a few county fairs but I was always taught don’t ever go more to the 1/2 than you have too. Especially in a very low purse elimination

JIDGE

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
Re: Deja Vu all over again
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 11:11:26 PM »
I only drove a few county fairs but I was always taught don’t ever go more to the 1/2 than you have too. Especially in a very low purse elimination

Makes more sense on a half mile bull-ring fair track then it does on a mile track with a quarter mile stretch.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: 73cv.2
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:44 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Was there a power outage?
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:30 PM
  • Trigger: Bello has lit up NFLD!  tmbz1
    October 06, 2026, 10:03:23 PM
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal