Author Topic: anyone hear about barns getting raided?  (Read 10607 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2855
Re: anyone hear about barns getting raided?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2023, 11:16:00 PM »
It’s 100% true. I will say this if they took hair samples they already know what they’re looking for. But as with anything Mike C you know as well as I if the catch just one of the good trainers then it came from a goat pissing in the stall
Absolutely. The old sweep it under the rug routine. The only way this sport is going to be cleaned up is to catch the cheats in the act. Testing is a waste of time. The drugs that the cheats are using are undetectable. Video cameras are so cheap now, I don't know why they aren't being used more.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: anyone hear about barns getting raided?
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2023, 11:16:30 PM »
I heard it was Guido's old farm. Blood and hair taken on every horse. Nothing will happen. NY Gaming is a joke. They are a walking advertisement for why NY needs HISA. Their investigators are IDIOTS!!!!
From the samplings that were taken,looks to me like someone from the gaming board is getting ready to tie some Trout Flys for Xmas gifts! The fish are the only thing that they can catch! ngc3

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: anyone hear about barns getting raided?
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2023, 11:19:30 PM »
Why would I know? I'm in PA asshole.
You claim to know what samples they took but not the trainers involved? Obviously you haven’t heard from a reliable source

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2855
Re: anyone hear about barns getting raided?
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2023, 11:24:44 PM »
You claim to know what samples they took but not the trainers involved? Obviously you haven’t heard from a reliable source
All I said was what I heard dick breath. I never stated it was a fact. Now go fuck yourself.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: anyone hear about barns getting raided?
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2023, 11:30:57 PM »
All I said was what I heard dick breath. I never stated it was a fact. Now go fuck yourself.
Funny how all y’all heard this or that but your sources had no idea what trainers were involved. Keep up the story telling. Or maybe you stabled there and scared to tell

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 634
Re: anyone hear about barns getting raided?
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2023, 11:42:02 PM »
It’s 100% true, they also went to Aug Abbitellos as well . I don’t know the exact trainers but the took hair samples which means there either looking for something specific or have been told what to look for .

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2855
Re: anyone hear about barns getting raided?
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2023, 11:47:41 PM »
Funny how all y’all heard this or that but your sources had no idea what trainers were involved. Keep up the story telling. Or maybe you stabled there and scared to tell
The only thing I know for sure is you're a turd burgular.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal