Author Topic: Harness Racing Alumni Show  (Read 7530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Casualfan1

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
Re: Harness Racing Alumni Show
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2023, 11:12:50 PM »
Alice Allen, is well armed, not with just facts, and information. But, the monetary means to fight this battle. SCM should hitch his wagon to her.

I did hear she has money or backing but who is she?  Was she an owner or trainer?

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Harness Racing Alumni Show
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2023, 12:50:42 AM »
I talked to Alice a few months ago. She never heard of SCM in her life.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Casualfan1

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
Re: Harness Racing Alumni Show
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2023, 01:27:44 AM »
Fellas I do not know either Alice Allen or Mike Petrelli at all but I can tell you they do know each other. Again, when I heard her on the Alumni show I actually ask someone with much more authority than anyone in Harness Racing if by chance they worked together because the info she was talking about sounded familiar. I was told that they are acquainted.
Like I have said b4 I have no dog in this fight but this Alice like Mike isn’t afraid to blast names from people in this business and like I was told “if wasn’t true they would have a defamation suit against them”.  You may not like Petrelli or what he is saying but he’s not wrong.  Lastly, how long until this Alice Allen is blasted on here for telling the truth?

albitchross

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 418
Re: Harness Racing Alumni Show
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2023, 02:32:22 PM »
Alice was kicked off every farm she shes ever been on and Ray might have the worst trainer percentage of all time

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal