Author Topic: Jeff Gural at Hoosier  (Read 5225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« on: October 29, 2023, 01:21:46 PM »
I know the industry has a lot to thank Gural for but I have to point something out. Did you see Gural being interviewed after his horse won one of the big races last night. He boarders on looking homeless with the outfits he wears and the way he carries himself. His horse was a huge favorite and he had to think he had an excellent chance he would be interviewed on TV. Well I guess someone forgot to tell him…again. Maybe he has some medical apparatus under his clothes that he is hiding and he has to wear such baggy clothes? Or maybe his belly is an embarrassment to him? I mean the guy is a multi, multi millionaire. Can someone hire him an assistant to pick out his clothes?

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5061
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2023, 01:31:56 PM »
Last time I was at Tioga he was there in overalls. I told my wife he owned Tioga and the Big M and she thought I was full of crap.

CMJAnew

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 245
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2023, 04:44:42 PM »
Last time I was at Tioga he was there in overalls. I told my wife he owned Tioga and the Big M and she thought I was full of crap.

He usually looks comfortable while at Tioga.
Reread It

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 06:45:27 PM »
Who gives a shit, if an of us had his kid hey we would reserve the right to do and look however we want to. Give the old man a break!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 07:03:01 PM »
Agreed. His Meadowlands product may not be perfect, but at least it exists. I fear for the future of Jersey racing after he passes.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2023, 07:11:58 PM »
I could care less what he looks like. Thats his business.. I pay attention to what he says. He is a hell of a businessman. 

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2023, 07:43:37 PM »
I know the industry has a lot to thank Gural for but I have to point something out. Did you see Gural being interviewed after his horse won one of the big races last night. He boarders on looking homeless with the outfits he wears and the way he carries himself. His horse was a huge favorite and he had to think he had an excellent chance he would be interviewed on TV. Well I guess someone forgot to tell him…again. Maybe he has some medical apparatus under his clothes that he is hiding and he has to wear such baggy clothes? Or maybe his belly is an embarrassment to him? I mean the guy is a multi, multi millionaire. Can someone hire him an assistant to pick out his clothes?

CORRECTION: He's a Billionaire.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1614
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2023, 08:25:08 PM »
He couldn’t have looked as bad as Adam Victor did when he owned Mr Muscleman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFZcpgX_xUw

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165253
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2023, 08:43:00 PM »
or jeff synder

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4758
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2023, 09:46:51 PM »
CORRECTION: He's a Billionaire.

Then you think he could afford an Iron or use a dry cleaners!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

CMJAnew

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 245
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2023, 04:32:31 AM »
Then you think he could afford an Iron or use a dry cleaners!

But why? He's nothing to prove to any of us. I've seen him with his dry cleaned suits.....same guy.
Reread It

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5813
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2023, 06:03:12 AM »
or jeff synder
I was at saratoga one Sunday afternoon. My wife and I enjoyed their Sunday brunch buffet and sitting next to us was a family and their friends. Dan Dube's wife, a stunning beauty and a unkept wild hair little man and his family. I could not believe it was Jeff Snyder. I spent an hour looking at Mrs. Dube and then glancing at Jeff. Two people could not be more opposite in their concern for their appearance. 

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Jeff Gural at Hoosier
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2023, 08:12:47 AM »
Sounds like the Mrs. D and the Mr. S I know  Good post  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Nigga wants to meet me, that one, his pal, his misfits, no joke they're 100% suicidal  ;D
    Today at 03:30:14 PM
  • Trigger: Anyone befriends this lying cocksucker coward Calhoun is a mouse fucker  ngc3
    Today at 03:17:41 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun just wants attention, he's a sick mentally ill twat...the rest are vics and friends of vics.
    Today at 03:10:33 PM
  • dougie: It's shocking how and animal advocate and anti-corruption whistle blower gets so much hate from so many Plopsters. I mean he's been in the business for a very long time. Pics and article posted by him today proves it. The fact that he's not actively training now has little to do with it. If people hate him, that's on them!
    Today at 03:09:42 PM
  • Trigger: Mike's an animal advocate and anti-corruption how does he manage to have so many enemies?  ngc3 being great at it?  ngc3  Full time jobs to act stupid toward him and nothing more than that!  ;D
    Today at 02:58:16 PM
  • wiggles44: For you Mike, probably a 10 inch dildo on a Mark Ford doll.  :)
    Today at 02:39:13 PM
  • Trigger: If Horseplop has a Plop Peacce Award it'd go to Dougie, the voice of reason and harmony.  A beautiful golden statue of a person and a horse...if there was a statue for my antics it'd have just a head and hatchet stuck in it  ngc3
    Today at 02:24:05 PM
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal