Author Topic: Cannibal to stud  (Read 6367 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Cannibal to stud
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2023, 10:02:42 PM »
I think Huntsville is so extraordinary that he is making real good sires look average. I still think American Ideal is damn good and probably underrated.

I will take your word for it. I am not as up to date on the pacing sires as trotters, and not super in tune with NY in general. I've seen good Huntsvilles outside of NY; good American Ideal fillies outside of NY; and not much else from a pacing perspective. There is so much $$ in NY though, you don't need to leave the state to do well so I am sure there are some real killers that never reach the other states because there's no need.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 01:21:59 PM
  • Sweet: 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag
    Today at 01:03:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal