Author Topic: Big payouts race 3 yonkers monday 11-20-23  (Read 2777 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27311
Big payouts race 3 yonkers monday 11-20-23
« on: November 20, 2023, 08:22:19 PM »
8 claims in the box on the winner Nome Hanover @ 4/5. 1st over backside brush, won by 2. Yannick on a Ken Koch horse @ 3-1 stops at 5-8 pole as Nome clears him backing up whoever is behind him.  The 7 and 8 are on the ticket 2nd and 3rd at 50-1 +!

thoughts
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Prove it, produce those shitty shoes  ngc3 I'm not going anywhere  ngc3
    Today at 02:55:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I scraped better off the bottom of my shoes after going to the dog park then what you have made of your life! So please continue showing us how big of a pile you are!
    Today at 02:53:21 PM
  • Trigger: He died 49 years ago so he molested you 59 years ago?  ngc3 Why do we have to be punished because someone played with your junk and stuck a finger in your butt?  ngc3  Grandpa Kirby  tmbz1 where was grandma, snapping polaroids  ngc3
    Today at 02:52:04 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I would  ngc3 at yours but you're not worth it.
    Today at 02:49:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Yeah. I hope everyone goes and reads on my thorobred section of what you did.
    Today at 02:48:56 PM
  • Trigger: RIP Grandpa Kirb  tmbz1
    Today at 02:47:58 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: One
    Today at 02:47:50 PM
  • Trigger: You're a nasty creep today Kirby  ngc3 just moment I was consoling you for your grandpa that died 49 years ago today  ngc3 you back stabbing gash  ;D
    Today at 02:46:56 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal