Author Topic: GURAL VS TAYLOR: WHO WINS AND WHEN DOES SOMEONE GIVE UP  (Read 8277 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: GURAL VS TAYLOR: WHO WINS AND WHEN DOES SOMEONE GIVE UP
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2023, 07:59:46 PM »
Howard Taylor reminds me of the lawyer in Carlitos way playin a game over his head.

Carlito: You been rippin them off haven't you?
HT: Yeah.
Carlito: Howie you're not a lawyer anymore, you're a gangster. On the other side, its a whole new ball game. You can't learn about it in school and you can't have a late start.
Actually I'm thinking more of "BETTER CALL SAUL".
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal