Author Topic: JOKE  (Read 4380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cleanupindustry

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
JOKE
« on: January 30, 2024, 01:27:37 PM »
Isn’t it a joke that Joe bongiorno can put his name down and not miss a beat with the bongiorno suspension.                  Isn’t it a joke the Burke stable can still race and not miss a beat with Michael Burke trainer.   Isn’t it a joke that Jeff cullifer can still race under enrico Robinson and not miss a beat.  Isn’t it a joke

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: JOKE
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 02:39:56 PM »
Yes to all.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
Re: JOKE
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 03:40:24 PM »
Yeap and everyone wonders why the sport is dieing.  Start suspending the horse and owners as well
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 04:19:38 PM by hoosierboy »

remington

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
Re: JOKE
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 04:04:01 PM »
Suspend horse owners grooms

Wild bull

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 438
Re: JOKE
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 07:05:38 PM »
Isn’t it a joke that Joe bongiorno can put his name down and not miss a beat with the bongiorno suspension.                  Isn’t it a joke the Burke stable can still race and not miss a beat with Michael Burke trainer.   Isn’t it a joke that Jeff cullifer can still race under enrico Robinson and not miss a beat.  Isn’t it a joke
isn't it a joke you had to fucking say isn't after every person fucking dummy

Cleanupindustry

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
Re: JOKE
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 03:33:07 PM »
Hey wild bull I’ve read a lot of your comments. And you have to be the stupidest person I’ve ever seen on here.you really are a moron especially about that trainer getting arrested for using a pipe to kill a horse. Someone should use a pipe on your face

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: JOKE
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 04:12:21 PM »
I'll say it, and the racing commissions do nothing to even save face. They are as complicit as the Biden Admin, saying there is NO border crisis.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
  • JT: The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
    Today at 08:48:57 PM
  • JT: They also haven't won in Cleveland since 2021
    Today at 08:47:18 PM
  • dougie: I'm staying clear of that game.But I think k the browns are playing over their heads now, and wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers win.
    Today at 08:47:17 PM
  • JT: They have lost 8 consecutive Thursday night road games and they are 0-9 all time on the road on Thursday night within the division
    Today at 08:44:34 PM
  • JT: Hey Dougie, I see you just logged in. DO NOT bet on my Steelers tomorrow
    Today at 08:42:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal