Author Topic: Why does Dave Yarrock use SCM to do his talking?  (Read 1977 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Why does Dave Yarrock use SCM to do his talking?
« on: February 25, 2024, 10:24:59 PM »
I mean Yarrock used to be well respected until he started with this SCM stuff when he lost the amateur club over dumb stuff. Does anyone know if he was stealing money from the GSY or exactly why they took it away from him?  Please only post if you have the real facts. Thanks plopsters
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:41:14 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: What a loser fucking job to have ngc3
    Today at 06:13:30 PM
  • Trigger: If FATSO is paying Mr. DoWiggles a penny he's over paying  ngc3
    Today at 06:08:24 PM
  • wiggles44: “Geez”….another great search.   :)
    Today at 06:02:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 06:00:10 PM
  • Trigger: You def showed me, all of us how KFC  ngc3 we didn't turn you into a spamming crying for ADMIN for 4 day bitch  ngc3 you chose that path, and showed when push comes to showve who you are  ;D
    Today at 05:46:58 PM
  • darnoldrocks: There is only one doucebag on this site that I would like to hurt and that's you Tigger.  Please die a miserable death asap.
    Today at 05:45:08 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal