Author Topic: Post your verdict  (Read 9041 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Post your verdict
« on: May 28, 2024, 06:10:00 PM »
The prosecution most likely will wrap closing arguments today. Tomorrow the jury will get their instructions with the rest of the week to deliberate.

What is your projected outcome? I don’t want to know what you want the jury to decide, I want your guess as to the verdict.

I’m guessing a GUILTY verdict. Facts matter.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1615
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2024, 09:18:36 PM »
Hung jury, unfortunately.  More delays

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 08:11:27 AM »
A Split Decision.
Convicted on several minor counts, but not the major ones
that would put him in jail.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 02:47:00 PM »
A Split Decision.
Convicted on several minor counts, but not the major ones
that would put him in jail.

I believe all 34 counts are class E felonies.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27244
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2024, 03:18:42 PM »
if he is convicted on anything it will easily be appealed and tossed out

Really?
Why?


FYI, it doesn’t help when you ridicule the judge, et al when he is the one who determines your sentence(s) if found guilty!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

MagnaballGin

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 345
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2024, 06:31:46 PM »
WE the People stand with John Frank Army!

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2024, 08:18:10 PM »
if he is convicted on anything it will easily be appealed and tossed out
Any other citizen found guilty would get at least 6-12 months in jail plus all sorts of conditions when released. Remember Trump has been found guilty in other trials, has shown no remorse and has not shown any respect for our justice system. If no one is above the law Trump must serve some jail time.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2024, 03:07:37 PM »
I'll say this. Since he never been conficted of anythin before,except in cicil and that under appeal,I doubts he gonna get jail. The load mouth POS today askin for it. Again bashin judge ans prosecuter. HE do have to go in front of propation officer before he sentenced. Got no idea how sypethitic that person be. But he must show retrition,which we all know he will not. That report given to judge prior to senticing. Me guess is: He will be sentenced to 30 days of home confinement after elecyion,whther he wins or not. Gotta love today thoo. {I WANTED TO TESTIFY}. I would not be in position I'M in, if I testified. Prior he said he would testify. There you go. And I;M happy. COSTELLO was goin seal the case for TRUMP. What a JOKE, that JOKER was. And TRUMP today goin: IF the state had allowed SMITH to testify,the verdict would have been different. The fuckin LIAR. His own defense team refused to have SMITH testify.
Lets see how long the SUPREME puts off IMMUNITY.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Re: Post your verdict
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2024, 03:16:41 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY might add: 5 weeks till me first eyeball operation. Then 5 weeks after that for me other eyeball.
TRUMP should have said. ME EYEBALLS bad and could not see what me sighnin. And then he would give proof from a foot DR.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Where is admin ngc3..just looking for admin ngc3..
    Today at 04:36:29 PM
  • JT: I mean outta nowhere posting THAT. I'm not even Jewish and that pissed me off 11.wp
    Today at 04:34:41 PM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock entered the plop jungle, 2 years, friendless, despondent, now doesn't understand how his shit is upside down  ;D
    Today at 04:32:40 PM
  • JT: Darnold..what a fall from grace, even though there never was a grace ngc3
    Today at 04:28:53 PM
  • Trigger: Must be your boy Calhoun, a new fairytale, he's in SOFL making demands...Kirby your support an d his mere existance is devastating how small and insignifigant he makes you appear here  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:04 PM
  • JT: Trig broke your sorry ass ngc3I used to feel kinda sorry for you, but you've totally crumbled like a year old cookie ngc3
    Today at 04:26:20 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Somebody sounds "Triggered"  73cv.2..
    Today at 04:25:31 PM
  • JT: WTF is that comment Darnold. I will speak for Dougie.. 96z.p
    Today at 04:24:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal