Author Topic: Gotta love this too.  (Read 7399 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Gotta love this too.
« on: June 09, 2024, 12:43:26 PM »
FOX news complainin that BIDEN out of town.

)1) first they complainin he runs from a basement. Know they complainin he out to much.
(2) TRUMP doin what hethinks is comical. JOE in sweimsuit: OK FAT SLOP BOY;: YOU yourself should head to BEACH someday. You ain't far from it. Lets see you FAT SLOP in a swim suit. No one coild tell the difference between YOU and a DEAD BEACHED WHALE. And you would never do iy. YOU FUCKIN FAT SLOP POS.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal