Author Topic: BIG SARATOGA WEEKEND  (Read 3261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

In It Deep

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Balls Deep....
BIG SARATOGA WEEKEND
« on: June 07, 2024, 01:21:02 PM »
Ran into Gen. XYZ last evening at the Adelphi Bar.  Same asshole as always, on his 5th or 6th bourbon, and hitting on horny housewives.

He did say that he misses a few of the plop crew. Namely LAW AND ORDER, Kirby's Ace, LucPark, Pigland, Mike Petrelli, John Frank Army, Mazola, The Thorn, Calhoun, and Gaygoots. (I think I got everyone).

He asked me to say Hi and hopes your all doing well.   tmbz1
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1373
Re: BIG SARATOGA WEEKEND
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 09:01:13 PM »
XYZ is my kind of guy! tell him I said hi and keep hitting everything he can. He can always drink when he gets old tmbz1
Right wing Christians are frauds

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4891
Re: BIG SARATOGA WEEKEND
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2024, 06:02:50 AM »
Complete crap I don’t get a mention!  Sounds like a good time!

In It Deep

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Balls Deep....
Re: BIG SARATOGA WEEKEND
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2024, 10:39:25 AM »
Complete crap I don’t get a mention!  Sounds like a good time!

You were given an honorable mention as well. But that was Sunday.  ngc3
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: BIG SARATOGA WEEKEND
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2024, 05:10:48 PM »
Tell yourself I said hello.  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal