Author Topic: Race 8 at Saratoga  (Read 8466 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2615
Race 8 at Saratoga
« on: August 10, 2024, 03:50:16 PM »
My first bet today at Saratoga. R8. I'm taking a shot with trainer Dallas Stewart's horse the #1, "Smoken Wicked". He's a La. bred. I've been quiet at the windows since Hambo Day. I've followed Stewart over the years at Saratoga. He get's them over in big races. So it's 50WP on #1 and a $5 exacta up and back. Except i'm throwing the #8n out. Total cost $160.00. Wish me luck!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2615
Re: Race 8 at Saratoga
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2024, 03:59:29 PM »
Great race but I ran 3rd. Looked like horse may have got squeezed a tad in the lane. No excuses though. He ran well.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal