Author Topic: HISA/HIWU Comes In UNDER Budget...  (Read 2547 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
HISA/HIWU Comes In UNDER Budget...
« on: August 12, 2024, 08:58:02 PM »
Well, the 2025 budget has been submitted.....and it appears that while there are temporary nuances and idiosyncrasies, the end result is that HISA/HIWU is coming in under budget and with cost-levels lower than originally projected. Yes, I get it that there are one-off's, and one-time revenue items as well as charge-off's or write-downs. However, while the USTA did nothing but oppose everything about HISA, it turns out that much of what they "claimed" has not occurred or taken place. What a surprise to Williams Faraldo et al. I am sure the "spin" will be just as rational as their opposition from day one.....but that doesn't make it so.

https://paulickreport.com/features/keeping-pace/keeping-pace-federal-regulators-have-come-in-under-budget-in-hisas-first-two-years


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Fucking, love the dude, for him I'd consider canablism  ngc3
    Today at 05:19:26 PM
  • JT: ngc3..yeah real and fake
    Today at 05:15:02 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sounds like a lot of shit slinging 2 me
    Today at 05:13:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal