Author Topic: Geocentric  (Read 3247 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Geocentric
« on: August 12, 2024, 11:50:10 PM »
Where is Geocentric?

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2813
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 12:27:10 AM »
Haven't been looking for her since the Fan Hanover, but I did see her finish strong with late pace to get third to It's A Love Thing in her division of the Jerry Silverman Stakes (FKA Mistletoe Shalee) at the Meadowlands about a month ago. I think the winner went in 49 and 1.

Caviart Belle won the other division in 49 flat.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2024, 01:00:08 PM »
Haven't been looking for her since the Fan Hanover, but I did see her finish strong with late pace to get third to It's A Love Thing in her division of the Jerry Silverman Stakes (FKA Mistletoe Shalee) at the Meadowlands about a month ago. I think the winner went in 49 and 1.

Caviart Belle won the other division in 49 flat.

I haven’t seen her race since adios Volvo.  She stopped very bad in that race.  Such a nice filly

HarnessFan1981

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 370
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 02:51:15 PM »
Race 1 at The Red Mile on Sunday

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Geocentric
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2024, 04:48:44 PM »
I haven’t seen her race since adios Volvo.
Since she is saying goodbye to her Volvo is she getting a Tesla? She would be losing some gas but that might make her faster.  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal