Author Topic: Monticello the Merton 2 step  (Read 2244 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ftknows

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 6
Monticello the Merton 2 step
« on: August 16, 2024, 06:14:53 PM »
Did anyone see Monday 8/14 race 5 at Monticello.  1/9 in front, Greg sitting chill in 2 hole w11-1 his bro Tom behind him 37-1. No one coming. Greg pulls at the 3 qtr mark. Can’t go by the the leader then finishes 3rd. Very suspect for Greg pulling that stunt.

Slobbert23

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 272
Re: Monticello the Merton 2 step
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2024, 06:26:06 PM »
Saw it. Should have been the coldest 3/8 exacta ever lol. Can’t pull on a 1/9. Greg is an excellent driver, but can’t ever pull and let the horse behind you beat you for 2nd.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: how can you see my head from your perspective Calhoun's buttplug  ngc3  You run with retards that hate Mike, you're a weak bitch coward  ngc3
    Today at 08:48:29 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sound
    Today at 08:46:30 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: You know you dound pretty good even with having your head up SCM'S ass all the time! tmbz1
    Today at 08:46:21 PM
  • Trigger: Strip search, dog sniffer, anla probe...we found zilch Kenny, whats the sentence life in prison or the death penalty  ngc3
    Today at 08:03:40 PM
  • Trigger: I'm booked...Howard Stern paying me an appearance fee  ngc3 But he can't have the Misfits, nope they're ours, you too Kirby we own plop Misfits rights to you  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal