Author Topic: Roger Huston  (Read 3136 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hammer0419

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
Roger Huston
« on: September 19, 2024, 07:03:00 PM »
Man should be barred from every calling a harness race again. HE BUTCHERED THE JUG FINAL

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 542
Re: Roger Huston
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2024, 08:03:10 PM »
Man should be barred from every calling a harness race again. HE BUTCHERED THE JUG FINAL

why did he keep talking about total stranger and acting like Mirage Hanover wasnt in the race

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Roger Huston
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2024, 08:36:38 PM »
Just got home from the jug.. horrible race call.. should have retired 20 years ago.. As I said in a previous thread I don't know who they will get to replace him but I hope it's not Settlemoir. It would have been Sam McKee

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Re: Roger Huston
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2024, 09:13:40 PM »
  He does fumble through his calls. Wouldn't call a photo finish for nothing. I did think Settlmore did a great job this week. I'm not a fan of Settlemore so for me to say that is a compliment.
   

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Roger Huston
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2024, 08:57:29 AM »
Settlemoir is annoying. I realize the stretch is short but even before they turn from home he always says, "there's less than a sixteenth to go in Ohio which is as wrong as Roger saying there's an 1/8 of a mile to go in Ohio just before they turn for home.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    Today at 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    Today at 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    Today at 06:46:19 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby band mouthing Calhoun  :o yikes  ngc3 Kenny bumping old threads ngc3 wiggles in full spam meltdown mode  ngc3 The Usaual Retarded Suspects  ngc3 Stupid niggas  ;D
    Today at 06:39:28 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down mike :)
    Today at 04:28:22 PM
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal