Author Topic: Futurity  (Read 14311 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Futurity
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2024, 07:10:23 PM »
Fastest first half mile time I've ever seen for a trot.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2781
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Futurity
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2024, 10:28:04 PM »
Just watched the replay. Monster mile by Sig Sauer.. except a few steps on the backside he was outside.. Karl had as good a trip as you could from post 11.. I guess he won't be remembered as the greatest ever...lol no excuse for him he was 2nd over behind Sig Sauer. And man that was a wretched drive by McClure. If I was in the ownership group I'd be pissed. He could have dropped in 4th and than been 1st up or made a quarter move.. instead he cooked him to a half of 52.4. I would not let him drive that horse again.

SS was the best horse today. Without question. I also think he had to briefly stop, even a little bit, when Bob pulled the pocket to re-take. He was out the entire mile except for what, maybe an 1/8th at most, going, halting a bit, going again, etc. Looked really good! I think Bob made more than one mistake, but there's only one seat on a race bike, and I am no driver, LOL. It's easy to drive a horse from the grandstand, and even easier on the internet, LOL. So many people think horses just stop and start like a car. Karl was simply not a real contender today. He trained very well this week, but unless there is something specific wrong and they fix it and he miraculously turns around, he's just not the top horse in class anymore. Might not be top 5. Let's see if they can get him right for the BC.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1082
Re: Futurity
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2024, 11:39:57 PM »
Karl in BC? Risk another loss? Will a hairline fracture be reported and sayonara to his racing career? 

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2781
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Futurity
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2024, 11:58:49 PM »
Karl in BC? Risk another loss? Will a hairline fracture be reported and sayonara to his racing career?

Good point. Good way to salvage some of it. Is he absolutely standing next year?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Nice grammar "wiggles". It's "Mike's" not "Mikes" when said as a verb. Learn your contractions.  tmbz1
    Today at 12:21:44 PM
  • Trigger: The way you follow me, I'm your *STAR* attraction, go to a GA meeting don't watch us gamble in a thread then you'll be forced to do your magical fantasy wagers  ngc3 #gay  ;D
    Today at 12:20:00 PM
  • wiggles44: Mikes having a tough day
    Today at 12:18:14 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeating same old shit. Day after day. Not working. Maybe go outside get some fresh air. But don't forget to pack your pistol. Bad area as you know
    Today at 12:15:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Boring. Are you feeling bad today? Seem off your game.
    Today at 12:13:39 PM
  • Trigger: Up someones ass hmmm, you mean like Calhoun, how's he doing buttplug  ngc3 make my day miserable, no but you try, why is that, you open your fucking mouth get put in your place.  From day one you never learn  ngc3
    Today at 12:10:11 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Even with the typos
    Today at 12:06:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I o ly come here to nake your day as miserable as I can!  ngc3  And it seems to work quite well!
    Today at 12:05:56 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal