Author Topic: I'ss got sumthin to say bout FOX and FRIENDS again.  (Read 10195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
I'ss got sumthin to say bout FOX and FRIENDS again.
« on: October 13, 2024, 01:37:42 PM »
Earliar this week they were MOCKIN KAMELLA on a late night talk show. The host goes here lets have a beer. So he cracks a can of MILLER HIGH LIFE, the CHAMPAIGN of bottled beers.
PETER DOOCY the old man on this SHIT SHOW goes: NO ONE drinks that beer. They got confused with MILLER LITE. And then you got BRIAN YOU KILL ME and the and I meen the dooofffiuuses Women goin. They FUCKED up. They probably called KAMELLA'S stafe and they just said she occasioonaly drinks HIGH LIFE when they meant MILLER LITE. And then PETER goes: NO ONE DRINKS that beer. YA FOX right. Everyone drinks exotic expensive beers. POOR people drink HIGH LIFE. I DOOEESES.
FUCKIN IDIOTS AGAIN.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal