Author Topic: Kubi vs. Ivan  (Read 3708 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smokingjoe

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 130
Kubi vs. Ivan
« on: October 26, 2024, 03:11:35 PM »
Some fireworks in the Freehold Raceway paddock today for a change. After the 5th race, Kubi and Ivan get into a heated screaming exchange and then went outside I assume to finish it. They apparently locked wheels in the 5th, as Ivan now thinks he's Yannick and leaves every single race.  Maybe we can have this as a bout on closing day.

Mr.Turnpike

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: Kubi vs. Ivan
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2024, 03:43:49 PM »
   Ivan lowpez deserves to get beat up after that drive

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Kubi vs. Ivan
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2024, 11:19:55 PM »
Who cares the place is closing in 14 cards . Done the auction companies are there doing inventory on the non racing days

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 605
Re: Kubi vs. Ivan
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2024, 12:40:24 AM »
Why must these zeroes get into fights?  Watching the race the guy Lopez tried and I guess Kibi's guy didn't like it

Mr.Turnpike

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: Kubi vs. Ivan
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2024, 07:40:37 AM »
  Them fighting would be a lot more interesting

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Kubi vs. Ivan
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2024, 07:50:32 AM »
One is afraid to throw a punch and the other is glad of it. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    Today at 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    Today at 11:00:27 PM
  • Trigger: Happy Birthday JT, wishing you fun, success and health! and these  11.chrz 86z.st  ;D
    Today at 10:58:43 PM
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
  • JT: Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend  ;D
    Today at 09:53:53 PM
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal