Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
What a bunch of BS
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: What a bunch of BS (Read 2233 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Chips N Salsa
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1230
What a bunch of BS
«
on:
November 25, 2024, 04:45:29 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD1209zsDY4
- Not one good point. These two should get into politics.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
What a bunch of BS
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
Today
at 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
Today
at 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
Today
at 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
Today
at 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
Today
at 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
Today
at 11:17:00 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Oh, I didn't know that. DUH
Today
at 11:15:57 PM
JT
:
What a coincidence the same amount as Calhoun's fractional ownership
Today
at 11:14:47 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal