Author Topic: Flamboro Sunday  (Read 1799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Flamboro Sunday
« on: December 08, 2024, 03:19:57 PM »
Let’s hope a dog never ran on the track & had a piss to cancel the races….

Race#2-#1 BOOKIE BABY 9-2 ML Decent qualifier after being off three months, decent back half, see if the time away helped.

Race#4-#2 KELLYS KIRA 4-1 ML Got way too far back early last start out in the snow & finished second. Does move up a class for tonight but has taken a liking to Ontario.

Race#5-#1 MARRZANK HANOVER 6-1 ML wide open claimer in here, draws the rail, aggressive driver, should be pointed to the front, see how she gets home.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    Today at 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal