Author Topic: Harrah's Philly Race 5 yesterday, 12/12/24  (Read 2018 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Harrah's Philly Race 5 yesterday, 12/12/24
« on: December 13, 2024, 10:18:03 AM »
Yesterday in the 5th race at Harrah's Philly, trainer George Lange had 2 horses in the race, #5 DC Batgirl & #6 Grace Rocks, both owned solely by Howard Taylor, but they ran uncoupled in a conditioned race. I know owners can run horses separately in stakes races in PA, but I've never seen them run separately in an overnight race. Neither horse won the race.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal