Author Topic: Aqueduct Race 5 today! Going for 4 win in a row!!!!!  (Read 15806 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2600
Aqueduct Race 5 today! Going for 4 win in a row!!!!!
« on: January 03, 2025, 02:37:17 PM »
Jumping on #3 " Legal Deal" off the De Paz claim in Race 5 at the Big A today. Moving up in class, he's got some tactical speed that seems to fit the jockey's style. I'm trying to hit my 4th in a row. My "bank" started at $7500 is up at $8400 early in the new year. My wager..... $20Win, $20Place, $ Exacta wheel 3/all and all/3. Total $100.00

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5029
Re: Aqueduct Race 5 today! Going for 4 win in a row!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2025, 02:58:17 PM »
Jumping on #3 " Legal Deal" off the De Paz claim in Race 5 at the Big A today. Moving up in class, he's got some tactical speed that seems to fit the jockey's style. I'm trying to hit my 4th in a row. My "bank" started at $7500 is up at $8400 early in the new year. My wager..... $20Win, $20Place, $ Exacta wheel 3/all and all/3. Total $100.00

Nice Dougie   I had him also. Great ride by Kendrick. I had the DD and EX...Need the 3 or 4 here for aa $2.00  p3

Keep it up!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2600
Re: Aqueduct Race 5 today! Going for 4 win in a row!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2025, 03:06:11 PM »
Thanks! I'm "cherry picking"and only betting horses with some value.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5029
Re: Aqueduct Race 5 today! Going for 4 win in a row!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2025, 03:10:56 PM »
Thanks! I'm "cherry picking"and only betting horses with some value.

Smart move

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Aqueduct Race 5 today! Going for 4 win in a row!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2025, 09:36:35 PM »
Jumping on #3 " Legal Deal" off the De Paz claim in Race 5 at the Big A today. Moving up in class, he's got some tactical speed that seems to fit the jockey's style. I'm trying to hit my 4th in a row. My "bank" started at $7500 is up at $8400 early in the new year. My wager..... $20Win, $20Place, $ Exacta wheel 3/all and all/3. Total $100.00

nice pick tmbz1

was the beneficiary of a prolonged 3 horse duel--Rice's horse was best but you got the win

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal