Author Topic: I miss Pompano's Midnight Mile  (Read 2298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Moody

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 167
I miss Pompano's Midnight Mile
« on: December 31, 2024, 05:22:44 PM »
Those were the good old days  tmbz1

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27313
Re: I miss Pompano's Midnight Mile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2025, 02:09:19 AM »
The best of times!  I owned my 1st horse in 2004 and the barn was right in the middle of the far turn. Only a very short walk up the hill to the fence. Used to chat with Bruce Ranger and others right before the race went off!!

However, when you had Vince Silvestri’s ‘hot to trot’ show with the fireworks and Roman candles, the barn wasn’t the best place to be.  If you didn’t tranquilize your horse, they did circles in their 10 x 10 stalls and you had a fear of getting your horse injured or killed because of the explosions on the track!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2025, 02:14:41 AM by rainman2 »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You def showed me, all of us how KFC  ngc3 we didn't turn you into a spamming crying for ADMIN for 4 day bitch  ngc3 you chose that path, and showed when push comes to showve who you are  ;D
    Today at 05:46:58 PM
  • darnoldrocks: There is only one doucebag on this site that I would like to hurt and that's you Tigger.  Please die a miserable death asap.
    Today at 05:45:08 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
  • Trigger: These fuckers have enemies.  They haven't been calling Ghostbusters  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:50 PM
  • dougie: Geez.....you can't make this shit up! Nobody outside of Plop would believe it!
    Today at 05:23:48 PM
  • dougie: Giving money to Plopsters to smear someone has got to be one of the sickest things I ever heard on Polp!
    Today at 05:22:53 PM
  • Trigger: We fucking knew what we see, and the escalation but in the know relaible ploppers have confirmed.  It ties a bow on this crime.
    Today at 05:22:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal