Author Topic: David Miller  (Read 10293 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2813
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: David Miller
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2025, 12:51:15 PM »
Why do you jerks knock a guy like Dave it is his life it in no way affects you a good guy great driver.

Ironically, they don't know squat about his life. No friends, no life, etc.---they have no idea.

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: David Miller
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2025, 08:12:24 PM »
QUEEN OF AMERICA S
She is a GORILLA

WildWizard

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 666
Re: David Miller
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2025, 09:15:32 PM »
If Dave is happy driving horses and having a few beers as has been said, can we leave the guy alone and let him do it? We should all be so lucky.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2813
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: David Miller
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2025, 09:21:38 PM »
I'd be willing to wager a few bucks that Dave has accomplished much more in his life, and in his career, and is happy about that...than anyone here in their career, and in their life. Happiness aside because I don't judge anyone's happiness, but I know Dave is happy with his life.

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1434
Re: David Miller
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2025, 09:51:32 PM »
I'd be willing to wager a few bucks that Dave has accomplished much more in his life, and in his career, and is happy about that...than anyone here in their career, and in their life. Happiness aside because I don't judge anyone's happiness, but I know Dave is happy with his life.

I'd be willing to wager that you are a smug asshole in real life just as your name dropping ego centric horseplop persona suggests

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2813
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: David Miller
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2025, 10:06:31 PM »
Abso-friggn'-lutely.....and have a nice day!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27328
Re: David Miller
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2025, 10:48:17 PM »
YOU MEAN FIXING RACES WITH BURKES CREW?

Hello again JJ,

Do you have proof of this?
Asking for a friend!
Please make more constructive posts on horseplop!
Thank you.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal