Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Northfield track condition tonight Tuesday 2-18-25 listed as....
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Northfield track condition tonight Tuesday 2-18-25 listed as.... (Read 2222 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
rainman2
Living Legend
Posts: 27305
Northfield track condition tonight Tuesday 2-18-25 listed as....
«
on:
February 18, 2025, 08:12:13 PM »
FROZEN!
Has anyone ever seen this rating on the condition of a track?
Frozen = hard as a rock?!
How many horses could become lame as a result of racing on this track tonight?
Dangerous for the horses and drivers?
«
Last Edit: February 18, 2025, 08:39:59 PM by rainman2
»
Logged
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!
drink more beer
Top Claimer
Posts: 192
Re: Northfield track condition tonight Tuesday 2-18-25 listed as....
«
Reply #1 on:
February 18, 2025, 10:05:22 PM »
U ever jog on that track in the a.m.
CEMENT!!!!!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Northfield track condition tonight Tuesday 2-18-25 listed as....
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
I'm booked...Howard Stern paying me an appearance fee
But he can't have the Misfits, nope they're ours, you too Kirby we own plop Misfits rights to you
Today
at 07:49:42 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!
Today
at 07:01:55 PM
Trigger
:
I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat
Today
at 06:56:01 PM
Trigger
:
I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit
Today
at 06:45:38 PM
JT
:
Today
at 06:43:30 PM
Trigger
:
What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt
Today
at 06:38:38 PM
Trigger
:
Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial
Today
at 06:31:29 PM
Trigger
:
Can you prove he is clean? - Kenny
Today
at 06:21:52 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal