Author Topic: I'ss got to like this  (Read 11817 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
I'ss got to like this
« on: January 10, 2025, 10:59:39 AM »
Fuckin FOX know the sympathetic one. Cryin that major insureres in CALIFORNIA dropped months ago those in FIRE ZONE. Tough LUCK.
Meeesssess got STATE FARM the # 1 in country. They one that left SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA becauseof the hazzards of WILD FIRES. I gots them for CAR and APARTMENT.
I no want me PREMIUMS goin up for those that live in hazordous zones and I have to pay for their losses. And ain't it nice. They all brag about livin in nice weather and next to ocean. Then this SHIT happens and we all supposied to cry for them. FUC OFF.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 01:28:17 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 01:26:53 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 12:44:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal