Author Topic: DRAFT DODGER issues orders and his CHIMP  (Read 7435 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10441
DRAFT DODGER issues orders and his CHIMP
« on: January 28, 2025, 11:12:11 AM »
TATOO BOY goin to implement. Maybe DRAFT DODGIN BLIMP should issue a EXUCUTIVE order that all TATOO business'ss should be shut down. Like to see TATOO BOY enforce that one. Tatoo boy would most likely suggest to BRAIN DEAD DRAFT DODGER; SIR: I think anyone in MILITARY must be loaded up with TATOOS. Especially those that are KNIGHTS TEMPLER and we can call them RELIGIOUS.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I hope Wiggles Vulger, Sexual past here doesn't interfere with his holier than though exercise, make him less credible  :) [link]
    Today at 10:32:40 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: We read it, wiggles sent them! Now, I'll find out if it's troll or true. Win, Win.  ngc3 But still not on EAA??? Why???
    Today at 10:19:54 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles is putting a lien on plop if he doesn't get paid plus OT for his vast efforts  ngc3  That amounted to a failed  11.wj  Wiggles run with the puppies, see Mike in a couple years maybe he shows you a trick  ;D
    Today at 10:17:23 AM
  • wiggles44: That’s none of your concern Mike.  :)
    Today at 10:16:16 AM
  • Mrpick5: Mrpick5
    Today at 10:14:58 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
    Today at 10:05:20 AM
  • wiggles44: Message sent.  Have a good shift Mike.  :)
    Today at 09:53:33 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Seriously, I'm praying "wiggles" tries contacting her as a troll. JACKPOT.
    Today at 09:38:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal