Author Topic: He who never SERVED.  (Read 7203 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
He who never SERVED.
« on: January 28, 2025, 11:30:19 AM »
I'm sayin this again. Those that opted out refusin to take a CO-VID shot. Unless they homeless VETS,None are goin back. They most likely are employed and make more money than they would in SERVICE. BACK pay. That a joke. Maybe $75,000, Hell if they were still in and re-uped they most likely dependin on years of re-enlistin would have got a BONUS of $125.000.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal