Author Topic: Where are all the criminals from the Federal drug cases...  (Read 7745 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: Where are all the criminals from the Federal drug cases...
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2025, 02:46:25 PM »
An FBI round 2 would be nice to see but sounds like Covid stopped them from proceding further and issuing more indictments

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2813
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Where are all the criminals from the Federal drug cases...
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2025, 03:52:20 PM »
If Covid was the reason, I would have liked to see them pick up where they left off as soon as possible, as soon as back to work, whatever. I for one want to see more of this. Change will always bring about growing pains. Two steps forward one step back. HISA will have rocky spots, bumps in the road, etc. But, this kind of action-----works. They didn't catch anyone by mistake. If the bigger culprits had even bigger ones they could have flipped on, maybe that's a hope. Whatever it is, whatever it takes to make progress, to improve, I am for it. Especially if owners are involved and other than Gural I have yet to see anyone do anything on this. Follow the chain, from trainers, to vets, to compounders, suppliers, and so on. I say do more.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal