Author Topic: Hawthorne Has Amnesia, Maybe This Will Help  (Read 7068 times)

horses first

• Elite
Re: Hawthorne Has Amnesia, Maybe This Will Help
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 09:06:05 PM »
Ha uneducated but I'm retired at 48 and heading to AZ to escape the Democratic strong hold that has crippled the state finances the past two decades. Stealing pensions and racking up huge debt. Typical liberal bashing while he's on disability sucking off the state. Last I checked... Trump seems to be doing just fine with the economy. 50 year lows in unemployment and 50 year low with people taking unemployment benefits. Liberals with no message will once again fail at the poles come Nov.

swoodall

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 01:06:35 AM »
You keep talking shit swoodall and Brian Calvert will shove that walking cane up yo ass.

Brian Calvert?

The only time his name is mentioned is in your post.

But that doesn't really matter because I don't give a fuck who doesn't like my posts. 91zxa.1

Ignorance is an equal opportunity disease. 11.hmzr

swoodall

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 01:09:56 AM »
Hey tough guy next time your in the Joliet OTB tell me to STFU in my face. Just like most Liberal pieces of garbage with the name calling.

Go fuck yourself Jim. tmbz1

You can shove your whiney condescending posts right up your ass. tmbz1

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. tmbz1

You took the thread down this road so own up to it. 11.wp

swoodall

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2018, 01:10:51 AM »
Ha uneducated but I'm retired at 48 and heading to AZ to escape the Democratic strong hold that has crippled the state finances the past two decades. Stealing pensions and racking up huge debt. Typical liberal bashing while he's on disability sucking off the state. Last I checked... Trump seems to be doing just fine with the economy. 50 year lows in unemployment and 50 year low with people taking unemployment benefits. Liberals with no message will once again fail at the poles come Nov.

Thanks Obama! tmbz1

swoodall

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2018, 02:50:44 AM »

Under educated - my words
Uneducated - your word

Let me steal a page from your playbook and see how you like it? tmbz1

What's the real reason your are heading to Arizona? 87xc.2

To supervise the building of that Big Beautiful Wall? tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3

Or to cheer on your RepubliCON cohorts as they steal another 658 children away from their immigrant parents? 94z.sm

How "Family Values" of you to support such horrible and inhumane RepubliCON Policies. :'(

Do I actually think that you personally would condone such abhorrent treatment of mothers and their children?

No!  tmbz1

But you have no problem saying things about me that you know aren't true and that doesn't bother your conscience.

You've been pushing the envelope on keeping our responses to each other civil.  11.wp

You never did that before. 94z.sm

When you up the ante on taunting and trash talk don't complain when you get it right back. 98za.ag

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Old and tired, i still feel bad about Freehold closing.
    September 19, 2024, 12:47:09 PM
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal