Author Topic: Should Ryan Stahl Be allowed to drive in the Hambletonian?  (Read 8562 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
Should Ryan Stahl Be allowed to drive in the Hambletonian?
« on: June 26, 2018, 11:04:20 AM »
 It looks like some Billies from Oh hoho got lucky and bred a horse that may make it to the Hambletonian.  Shit Happens.  But should they be allowed to bring a no name driver Ryan Stahl, which I am sure No one on the east coast has even heard of  to drive the lucky animal? I say no, and a Meadowlands regular be given the drive instead. It was bad enough that that red head Merriman got a drive, but this is lowering the bar to new depths. A guy who is not even a top driver at Northfield has no place on the Great Stage of the Meadowlands. Let us hope the Jeff Gural passes a special rule to keep this guy from being at the Meadowlands except as a spectator

Looks like Lurch from the Adams family doesn't he?

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: Should Ryan Stahl Be allowed to drive in the Hambletonian?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 11:08:18 AM »
Another jerk-off looking to dethrone Lucpark, King of the Jerk-offs.

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:12:05 AM »
YES HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE THE HORSE.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 11:18:33 AM »
Absolutely, Spermy. Just as Atthetrack, if licensed should be allowed to drive his horse.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 11:25:00 AM »
Didn't Mal Burroughs win the Hambo ? Good God y'all.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 11:30:13 AM »
Yep,when that crooked slimeball Takter pulled off the rail on purpose to let Malabar Man out,he was hopelessly locked in for life,I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT CROOKED BASTARD TAKTER FOR THAT!!

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 11:32:15 AM »

AND ROGER HAMMER

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 11:39:29 AM »
hopefully he does great in the hambo
if lucky enuff to get in final

why wish anybody bad

im not understanding

..don't BE LIKE exporter a total jag bag tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 11:40:48 AM »
Why not? If it's his horse and he trains it, wouldn't YOU want to?

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 11:42:35 AM »
 Numbers don't mean shit. He drives against Dan Kennedy, Kurt Slugg, and Robbin Miller. Danica Patrick could win races driving there. Let's hope the trainer thinks about putting up a real driver.

shuffledagain

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 11:45:29 AM »
Congrats to Ryan on his upcoming Hambletonian win. As the reverse plop jinx has been enacted by the OP.   tmbz1

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 11:45:49 AM »
BTW  I dont let drivers i dont know drive my horses, they just come back messed up, why would someone put a 'BIG TIME' Stranger on their HAMBO horse? , this is the dumbest thing i ever read, you dont just put drivers up because they are top drivers, at least not if you want the horse to race next week, LMFAO! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 11:50:05 AM »
It looks like some Billies from Oh hoho got lucky and bred a horse that may make it to the Hambletonian.  Shit Happens.  But should they be allowed to bring a no name driver Ryan Stahl, which I am sure No one on the east coast has even heard of  to drive the lucky animal? I say no, and a Meadowlands regular be given the drive instead. It was bad enough that that red head Merriman got a drive, but this is lowering the bar to new depths. A guy who is not even a top driver at Northfield has no place on the Great Stage of the Meadowlands. Let us hope the Jeff Gural passes a special rule to keep this guy from being at the Meadowlands except as a spectator

Looks like Lurch from the Adams family doesn't he?

He doesn't look like Lurch, at all, sounds like you have Jealousy issues? Maybe you should address yourself? Get help getting over it? ngc3

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 12:12:19 PM »
He drove the horse this far, i think he has the best feel for the horse, YOU gonna put up a driver thats un-familiar with the horse, just so he can come back and tell you a million things wrong with it? Or a million excuses why it didn't win? YOU go ahead and do that 👍👍👍,  i stay loyal to my drivers that drive for me every start, at least i know it's a HONEST drive, it takes a real JACKASS to take a driver off for the HAmbo only, especially if it's the only driver he's ever had, that sais more about you then me... tmbz1

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 12:16:03 PM »

Could this possibly be the DUMBEST post this year.... nah..... yeah lets just keep the two bit half mile hack up on a mile track with a talented horse for a million dollars and then some..... smart move einstein keep Stahl up for a million so you can race the horse next week back at amish downs for 10k..... hmmm sounds like a plan just in case Tetrick or Dave Miller messes him up ngc3

This whole board is about nothing but 'top drivers' stiffing horses!!! And worse stuff,  Your argument has no merit!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal