Author Topic: Dexter Dunn can't get his Visa to drive here unless he proves  (Read 9773 times)

Powerful Patricks Ghost

Re: Dexter Dunn can't get his Visa to drive here unless he proves
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2018, 01:32:05 AM »
He's up all hours wondering how he, his family, Half his cabinet and Ryan, Rohrabacher, McConnell are going to survive all the SIGINT that Estonia, Netherlands and the 4 countries below have on him

He has good reason to be awake at night. Five Eyes. Canada, NZ, Australia, UK and USA

Why do you think he's pissed at Canada for no apparent reason.

Read all about it in these posts, some of which are over a year old and are all coming true

http://patribotics.com

Don't take my word for it. Bookmark the below article and see how much of this comes true. It may or may not but I'm a betting man and I would bet on it

https://patribotics.blog/2017/10/29/exclusive-mueller-has-dozens-of-sealed-indictments-including-on-donald-trump/

patribotics.com is the musings of a drug addled psychotic, Lousie Mensch nee Bangshawe. She belongs in the loony bin. Just the mere fact that you cite that blog shows how fucking delusional you are. Stick to horse racing.

Icyunvme

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 01:33:17 AM »
Any word what the price was for him?

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 01:42:29 AM »
Any word what the price was for him?

Around 4 million

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 01:53:18 AM »
patribotics.com is the musings of a drug addled psychotic, Lousie Mensch nee Bangshawe. She belongs in the loony bin. Just the mere fact that you cite that blog shows how fucking delusional you are. Stick to horse racing.

I have no doubt the end result.

If I am wrong, I will admit it.  She's only 1 hundreth of the info that's out there.  He and many people around the world are going down including a few Democrats as well.  The is the biggest LE investigation this country has seen. That's why it's taking so long.  And as far as tapes go, Forget about a pee pee tape. The tapes they have are beyond perverted and disgusting. Think a few years under 16 years old and you will be in right track... 

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2018, 06:54:54 PM »
I have no doubt the end result.

If I am wrong, I will admit it.  She's only 1 hundreth of the info that's out there.  He and many people around the world are going down including a few Democrats as well.  The is the biggest LE investigation this country has seen. That's why it's taking so long.  And as far as tapes go, Forget about a pee pee tape. The tapes they have are beyond perverted and disgusting. Think a few years under 16 years old and you will be in right track...  
Ravings of a lunatic. I'm not a Trumpist at all but this is just conspiratorial, ignorant thinking.

The is the biggest LE investigation this country has seen.

Not even remotely true.

She's only 1 hundreth of the info that's out there.

Mensch isn't info. She has no clue about anything. She claimed the Marshal of the Supreme Court notified Trump "that impeachment proceedings had begun". Only something a social climbing limey would claim. Considering that SCOTUS literally has nothing to do with the impeachment process and the Marshal of the Supreme Court is basically their version of the Sargent-at-Arms it shows the complete lack of any knowledge on Mensch's part.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:58:34 PM by Powerful Patricks Ghost »

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 02:20:38 AM »
Ravings of a lunatic. I'm not a Trumpist at all but this is just conspiratorial, ignorant thinking.

Not even remotely true.

Mensch isn't info. She has no clue about anything. She claimed the Marshal of the Supreme Court notified Trump "that impeachment proceedings had begun". Only something a social climbing limey would claim. Considering that SCOTUS literally has nothing to do with the impeachment process and the Marshal of the Supreme Court is basically their version of the Sargent-at-Arms it shows the complete lack of any knowledge on Mensch's part.

I agree with you on the SCOTUS thing you comment on

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2018, 06:11:42 AM »
Why should we let him take an americans job tell him stay in Sweden
America the beautiful  ngc3 gotta love it
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 07:00:21 AM »

Canada the jealous stepkid

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 07:04:57 AM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2018, 01:11:58 PM »
Bookmark this as well.........  I posted her comments in the tweet below

https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1012159859058511872

My own sources w/in the USIC CI community told me a similar scenario last week. Mueller plans to unload before midterms, and not just against Trump. Those in the GOP who conspired with #Russia🇷🇺 and/or knowingly took their cash better run for cover. Or better yet, cut a deal.😎

Hmmm didn't Hillary take money from the Russians TOO?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
The Libs just can't let go.

Shadow Wave

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 05:04:27 PM »
It's like I've said before, with many Libs, it's all about Free school, Free borders, and Free K-Y Jelly.

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2018, 03:49:54 PM »
They should say Dunn is a Mexican. The liberals will trip over themselves getting him into the country. WITH health benefits, a drivers license and free food.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2018, 11:10:59 AM »
They should say Dunn is a Mexican. The liberals will trip over themselves getting him into the country. WITH health benefits, a drivers license and free food.
Why do you think liberals should do it?  Trump's got all the Cabinet agencies, both houses of Congress and the SCOTUS tied up.  He ain't done shit with it other than to transfer more wealth to the top 1/2% and sow hate.

LBJ was right about you uneducated redneck skillet motherfuckers.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2018, 12:21:46 PM »

tmbz1

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2018, 07:48:37 PM »
Is that the same LBJ who is responsible for the death of nearly 1 million U.S. soldiers?
You fucking idiot.  55,000 U.S. died in Vietnam, 

You education much? 

Johnson was the king of redneck politics.  His famous quote was:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

You poor, pathetic dolt.

Go Fuck Yourself

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal