Author Topic: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?  (Read 56759 times)

buffalo believer

• Elite
Re: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2018, 09:42:20 PM »
Why just him? What about Sherman horse aaron drove that set record? How about that operation? From barred in pa cuz ge left owing all the vete to losing his wife and kids, drunk by 10am now hooked up with burke and training for burke's sister and has 30 or 40 horses?
Why just him?  Because everyone in pa and ohio knows that his horses are loaded with a drug that is not getting detected by Ohio’s testing.  It’s not a secret.  It’s not a hot streak.  It’s a drug.  If the horse is getting watched 24 hours a day the drug cannot get injected unless a stupid vet is willing to give a mislabeled shot to a horse under commission survailence.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2018, 09:52:55 PM »
You make a good point and I actually agree with you.  I’m not faulting William Rhoades for taking advantage of northfield park and the ohio state racing commission incompetence.  

A cool hundred opinions, nasty remarks, angry blah-blah and sensible ying-yangs.  To me, it is very, very simple.  Just ask the man how is getting all of his horses to go so fast.  He'll likely tell you; and, then every single bitchin' body can do the same and all is equal.   

63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2018, 10:58:14 PM »
Otto was in judges office a few days ago ranting about Rhodes! He told them Billy was in the barn at odd times on dark nights,judge asked what time & Otto said 7 or 8pm. Judge said thats not odd, 3 or 4am is odd! Judge said the barn has camera's & they have seen nothing strange. Until the lab picks up a bad test,its hay & oats as far as they are comcerned!

A very good friend told me this guy is a workaholic and he is there all hours of the day
7 days a week.

billrhoades

• NW-1
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2018, 11:07:36 PM »
Lol I was shoeing when he drove past

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2018, 05:57:59 AM »
Why just him?  Because everyone in pa and ohio knows that his horses are loaded with a drug that is not getting detected by Ohio’s testing.  It’s not a secret.  It’s not a hot streak.  It’s a drug.  If the horse is getting watched 24 hours a day the drug cannot get injected unless a stupid vet is willing to give a mislabeled shot to a horse under commission survailence.
If its epo,  its given 2 or 3 days before the race. What good is 24 hour detention. So I guess you say Sherman and all the others are just good trainers? What about Adam short? His horses have 3 lungs and feel no pain.... or Dan noble? Someone will always have an edge wherever purse money is up for grabs.. nascar, sports it doesn't matter. Greed wins out.....

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2018, 06:00:05 AM »
Not trying to sound like a cry baby. I do believe everyone needs to try to get better to compete overall but like I said, makes it pretty tough when you're racing against 100k horses in nw5000l4, which is AE: 10k claimers by the way. Lol. It just got alot tougher, extremely quickly, and that's from having the floodgates open.
last night at northfield. 10 winners from out of state. GOOD JOB BLOCONI..

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2018, 07:52:21 AM »
lol @ you welfare queens bitching about out of state people. Did the top Ohio guys not come to PA and NY for the welfare before it hit Ohio? Give me a break.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2018, 09:32:19 AM »
Billy is from Ohio  11.wp

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2018, 12:05:02 PM »
So when are they going to ask him to leave?  Do we give him the over or under of how long Tim Hall lasted.

billrhoades

• NW-1
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2018, 02:01:15 PM »
September 1st

billrhoades

• NW-1
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2018, 02:02:27 PM »
Stakes are about over and the worse of the heat is over so I will go home then but thanks for the concern I really appreciate you

Hilltop

• NW-1
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2018, 02:06:27 PM »
If half of you guys had this stuff you would use it too. You’re just a bunch of failed horsemen and bad gamblers.

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2018, 03:55:10 PM »
Interesting.  You are constantly defending Mr Rhoades, but now you say he has "Stuff" that I assume is illegal.

Just like everything else in life.. speeding, driving drunk, texting and driving, murder... only illegal if you get caught...

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2018, 03:56:41 PM »
Interesting.  You are constantly defending Mr Rhoades, but now you say he has "Stuff" that I assume is illegal.
IMO Whether or not he has the “stuff” is a ludicrous question.  He obviously obtained it within the last month or so and has been ignorantly using it on every horse he trains (no brains).  Assuming the track has required all of horses to not leave the grounds, It is now the tracks and commissions responsibilty to catch him bringing the substance through the horsemans gate, or administering the substance, or his vet bringing it on their truck and administering it, or having the state having a test that detect it to give a positive test.  Most every time it is some form of epo.  Epo is given 3+ days out so a 24 hour detention would not work.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 04:01:39 PM by buffalo believer »

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2018, 10:06:57 AM »
Stakes are about over and the worse of the heat is over so I will go home then but thanks for the concern I really appreciate you

Since your so appreciative I will comment to put you back on the first page

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal