Author Topic: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?  (Read 56763 times)

Hilltop

• NW-1
Re: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2018, 02:18:59 PM »
The point was that Hilltop was saying how hard Mr Rhoades works and that he is there all the time, etc, but then he says he is using "stuff".
So is he successful because he is a hard worker or because he has the stuff?

I said he does his own work . but he does have some good stuff. Atleast half of the people bitching about him winning races wish they could get ahold of his stuff. I never said I was there “ all the time “. But I do speak to the guy and he is always working his horses .

EPO

« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2018, 06:12:04 PM »
Still who was the blonde with purple streaks in her hair. They were all over each other

Hilltop

• NW-1
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2018, 07:59:41 PM »

Where was he January through June ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3. The guy is a useless beard who has caught a good batch in July and that is it. Always working "his" horses..... too funny. Yeh.... they are fit now because I'm always working them OR some solid EPO..... gee wonder which is true 11.wp

Lol then tell me who he is bearding for since you know so much ? Or will you keep fucking other people in the ear with rumors that you know no facts about .

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »
Interesting.  You are constantly defending Mr Rhoades, but now you say he has "Stuff" that I assume is illegal.

This thread has been non-stop for several days.  So many contributions > for and against.  W/ that much shaving cream, kind of makes this barber wonder why it is such a HOT topic  ?

94z.sm 94z.sm 94z.sm

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2018, 08:28:16 PM »
This thread has been non-stop for several days.  So many contributions > for and against.  W/ that much shaving cream, kind of makes this barber wonder why it is such a HOT topic  ?

94z.sm 94z.sm 94z.sm
His barn is under a lot of heat at Northfield.  If he has a brain in his head he will cool it for a few weeks, lay off the shot, and let things quiet down.

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2018, 09:52:10 PM »
His barn is under a lot of heat at Northfield.  If he has a brain in his head he will cool it for a few weeks, lay off the shot, and let things quiet down.

I am sure he will continue to keep busting his ass grooming, training and shoeing his horses and I am sure he will keep on winning.

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »
I am sure he will continue to keep busting his ass grooming, training and shoeing his horses and I am sure he will keep on winning.
A purely hypothetical math problem for Plopsters:

Busting your ass grooming+training+shoeing your own =.240

Busting your ass grooming+training+shoeing your own + “THE STUFF” = .670

Problem: Solve for “THE STUFF”? (show your work)

Answer:
.240+”THE STUFF”=.670
.670-.240=.430

“THE STUFF”= .430

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2018, 08:37:54 AM »

Answer:
.240+”THE STUFF”=.670
.670-.240=.430

“THE STUFF”= .430

ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »

Answer:
.240+”THE STUFF”=.670
.670-.240=.430

“THE STUFF”= .430

and, There you have it.  An Analytical explanation

hcx.1 hcx.1

EPO

« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2018, 05:39:00 PM »
who was the fat girl last night. He went from skinny to fat,

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2018, 07:01:25 PM »

Answer:
.240+”THE STUFF”=.670
.670-.240=.430

“THE STUFF”= .430

Congrats on the 6th grade math. I'm sorry to hear that you only think that his hard work and dedication is only worth .240. So if the horse is not rigged right, is not jogged and trained and his shoes are falling off it is worth less than a .250 of the total equation? BTW, how did you determine that "THE STUFF" was worth a net of .430 if you don't have a clue what "THE STUFF" is or if there is any "THE STUFF" at all. Over the years I have heard many jealous people say a trainer was using something illegal because of the their success. Show me a consistently successful trainer and I will show you someone that "uses the vet". While I am sure that Mr Rhoades uses the vet, that doesn't mean he is a "juicer". I have never met this man before (but I do know a couple of people that know him personally) and have no skin in the game so if he is using "THE STUFF" where all of his positives?????

_

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2018, 08:04:33 PM »

Congrats on the 6th grade math. I'm sorry to hear that you only think that his hard work and dedication is only worth .240. So if the horse is not rigged right, is not jogged and trained and his shoes are falling off it is worth less than a .250 of the total equation? BTW, how did you determine that "THE STUFF" was worth a net of .430 if you don't have a clue what "THE STUFF" is or if there is any "THE STUFF" at all. Over the years I have heard many jealous people say a trainer was using something illegal because of the their success. Show me a consistently successful trainer and I will show you someone that "uses the vet". While I am sure that Mr Rhoades uses the vet, that doesn't mean he is a "juicer". I have never met this man before (but I do know a couple of people that know him personally) and have no skin in the game so if he is using "THE STUFF" where all of his positives?????

_
SOME ARE GOOD AT COMBINING LEGAL "THERAPUTIC" COCKTAILS THAT ARE OFTEN CONFUSED FOR "THE STUFF" AS WELL...ADD  .125 VS HAY AND OATS RIGHT THERE tmbz1

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2018, 08:04:58 PM »

_
Please tell me you are kidding?  Is there any question that he is using a substance that is two steps ahead of Ohio testing?  I’d be willing to say he doesn’t even know what it is.  IMO he is being given a substance to inject and it’s unmarked and he has no idea whatsoever what it is but he sees that it works and he’s not getting a positive so he continues to use it. Most guys that “juice” don’t know what they are juicing with they are just told by a vet or connection to use it and that it won’t test.  

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2018, 08:17:44 PM »
Please tell me you are kidding?  Is there any question that he is using a substance that is two steps ahead of Ohio testing?  I’d be willing to say he doesn’t even know what it is.  IMO he is being given a substance to inject and it’s unmarked and he has no idea whatsoever what it is but he sees that it works and he’s not getting a positive so he continues to use it. Most guys that “juice” don’t know what they are juicing with they are just told by a vet or connection to use it and that it won’t test.  

VETS ALWAYS BEEN THE KEY tmbz1 JUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND CLAIM GROOM PISSED, ECT....

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2018, 08:53:21 PM »

Y'all have inferred, as w/ the title, your remarks are on Wm. Rhoades.  AND, your remarks as regard post race eval. are maybe right on point.  BUT ? if you're all revved up based on the win %  -  look elsewhere in, for instance, state of Ohio.  it is not seemingly, an isolated individualized case ?

87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal