Author Topic: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?  (Read 56787 times)

buffalo believer

• Elite
Re: Who is William Rhoades bearding for?
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2018, 09:29:06 PM »
VETS ALWAYS BEEN THE KEY tmbz1 JUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND CLAIM GROOM PISSED, ECT....
The beard only knows:
1) when to give the shot
2) if it goes in the muscle or vein
3) it won’t test
They have no clue as to what it contains.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2018, 09:29:39 PM »
Y'all have inferred, as w/ the title, your remarks are on Wm. Rhoades.  AND, your remarks as regard post race eval. are maybe right on point.  BUT ? if you're all revved up based on the win %  -  look elsewhere in, for instance, state of Ohio.  it is not seemingly, an isolated individualized case ?

87xc.2 87xc.2 87xc.2

DOING WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE DOES IS BAD DEFENSE

Icyunvme

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2018, 09:30:24 PM »
The beard only knows:
1) when to give the shot
2) if it goes in the muscle or vein
3) it won’t test
They have no clue as to what it contains.

tmbz1 Nor do they give a fuck

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2018, 09:37:26 PM »
SOME ARE GOOD AT COMBINING LEGAL "THERAPUTIC" COCKTAILS THAT ARE OFTEN CONFUSED FOR "THE STUFF" AS WELL...ADD  .125 VS HAY AND OATS RIGHT THERE tmbz1

Tell that to Lou Pena. He only had timing violations of legal theraputic drugs.  ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2018, 09:46:22 PM »
Tell that to Lou Pena. He only had timing violations of legal theraputic drugs.  ngc3 ngc3

THOUSANDS OF TIMES 73cv.2
WICH IS, INCIDENTLY, COMMON ngc3

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2018, 09:56:54 PM »
THOUSANDS OF TIMES 73cv.2
WICH IS, INCIDENTLY, COMMON ngc3

VERY common for certain stables. But I would LOVE to know just exactly how many trainers had THEIR vet records checked for those same timing violations...…………………………. I would wager less than 2 would be the correct answer.

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2018, 12:37:50 AM »
Please tell me you are kidding?  Is there any question that he is using a substance that is two steps ahead of Ohio testing?  I’d be willing to say he doesn’t even know what it is.  IMO he is being given a substance to inject and it’s unmarked and he has no idea whatsoever what it is but he sees that it works and he’s not getting a positive so he continues to use it. Most guys that “juice” don’t know what they are juicing with they are just told by a vet or connection to use it and that it won’t test.  
In your opinion? Opinions are like assholes..... YOURS STINKS. All you do is blab your big pathetic jealous hating mouth with NO FACTS... you are worse the mso.  You never say anything good about anyone.  I cant understand why you have BUFFALO BELIEVER for a screen name. Clearly you are a typical Ohio inbred jealous, hating back stabbing POS...

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2018, 08:31:49 AM »
In your opinion? Opinions are like assholes..... YOURS STINKS. All you do is blab your big pathetic jealous hating mouth with NO FACTS... you are worse the mso.  You never say anything good about anyone.  I cant understand why you have BUFFALO BELIEVER for a screen name. Clearly you are a typical Ohio inbred jealous, hating back stabbing POS...

You look like a fool defending him.  He may not be a beard but his percentage jumped by over 400 points recently and horses claimed off him went backwards for even loney.  Come on man!

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2018, 09:28:03 AM »
Born and raised in Buffalo and lived in ohio last 30 years.  Still a Bills fan even though they will suck this year.  As far as my opinion goes, I probably know the business as good or better than anyone on this forum.  Been involved in every aspect my entire life.  I know exactly what goes on on the backstretch and how training percentages skyrocket by .400 points in a couple months. 

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2018, 10:38:59 AM »
Born and raised in Buffalo and lived in ohio last 30 years.  Still a Bills fan even though they will suck this year.  As far as my opinion goes, I probably know the business as good or better than anyone on this forum.  Been involved in every aspect my entire life.  I know exactly what goes on on the backstretch and how training percentages skyrocket by .400 points in a couple months. 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3  WELCOME TO THE FORUM, JACK SCHITTT  ngc3 ngc3

I probably know the business as good or better than anyone on this forum. 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2018, 11:45:18 AM »

EXCEPT MS DMSO ngc3

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2018, 01:31:37 PM »

There are a lot of people on this forum that know the business and understand what happens behind the scenes.  It’s not a competition and I’m not bragging.  You may indeed be extremely knowldgable.  It’s just making a point that it’s not all bitching gamblers on this forum that have never sat behind a horse. 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2018, 01:39:50 PM »
There are a lot of people on this forum that know the business and understand what happens behind the scenes.  It’s not a competition and I’m not bragging.  You may indeed be extremely knowldgable.  It’s just making a point that it’s not all bitching gamblers on this forum that have never sat behind a horse. 

CORRECT
WE HAVE OWNERS THAT SIMPLY CANNOT/WILL NO SIT BEHIND ONE.

Dick from Dayton

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2018, 01:51:02 PM »
EXCEPT MS DMSO ngc3

WE BETTER HOPE THAT SHE DOESNT FIND OUT SOMEONE KNOWS MORE THAN HER OR ELSE THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2018, 05:38:39 PM »
You look like a fool defending him.  He may not be a beard but his percentage jumped by over 400 points recently and horses claimed off him went backwards for even loney.  Come on man!
I'm not defending him. But if everyone says he has the stuff, why claim from him? So loney thinks he has better stuff I guess. Clearly his stuff dried up. Not near the power he w once was. I'm just saying stop bashing success. Complain to bloconi or commission. .dave throws out top trainer every year without catching them...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal